$75000 Mold Lawsuit Filed

Samara Properties is now being sued after their tenant James Wilson died in October–after Samara Properties failed to respond to written and verbal complaints regarding leaks and mold in the Oklahoma property.

James Wilson’s coughing and upper respiratory problems are not an uncommon response to mold. Air quality tests revealed mold. On her doctor’s advice, Kimberly Wilson moved out of the home in December 2009. The windows and flooring of the $49,000 rental property are now being replaced.

Samara Properties (Najaya and Samir Khalil) own more than 200 properties in Oklahoma.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in legal, Mold. Bookmark the permalink.