Building Sickness

Mold exposure can cause itchy skin or eyes, skin irritation, and a host of other symptoms; prolonged exposure can even cause serious health complications. Blame the mold on water intrusion or high levels of moisture in your house, place of business, even in the heating and cooling systems, air conditioners and HVAC systems. Any way you look at it, anywhere you find it in your personal environment, the growth of mold can cause illness. And nowhere is immune, not residential homes, apartment buildings, commercial buildings. Any building can become a sick building.

How could spores inhaled by individuals be anything but harmful?

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in Mold, public buildings. Bookmark the permalink.