City-owned Gym Exposes Worker to Toxic Mold

Follow up:
John Craig died less than two weeks before Brooklyn City Controller William Thompson released a report that found unsafe conditions at the health club where Craig worked, including dangerous mold, blocked fire exits and exposed electrical outlets in the day care rooms. According to Craig/s family, long term exposure to dangerous mold contributed to his death. A lawsuit against city-owned Paerdegat Athletic Club is pending.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher, legal, news and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.