Family Loses House to Mold

Homeless since toxic mold was found in their rental home in Grand Blanc, Adam and Dana Voss and their three young children escaped from their Genesee County home with the clothes on their backs in late November 2010.

Noah , Jenna and Connor were adversely affected by the mold which caused illness, vomiting and breathing problems.

After their doctor suggested testing, mold was found throughout the house. Relocation has helped with the health issues. After trying to recover possessions while wearing a hazmat suit, Adam Voss had to leave behind all the family possessions, all ruined by mold. The families medical bills amount to more than $22,000. Central Church of the Nazarene on Bristol Road in Flint is taking donations.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher, residential. Bookmark the permalink.