Fire Station loses the Mold Lottery


Toxic mold in El Dorado County caused a fire station to close after heavy rains caused mold to grow in the walls. Firefighters smelled the mold after three weeks of heavy rains. Smelling mold is a key indicator that it is a problem. (obviously!) Three walls tested showed mold, and repairs are estimated to be in the $100 thousand range.

Suspect you have mold too? Get verification from the experts at Byebyemold

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in inspection, Mold, public buildings, tenants and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.