Firefighters Put Out by mold

In the city of Clairmont Florida, three of five firefighters are sharing a $69 room at the neighboring Hampton Inn hotel, and three EMS techs are sleeping at Fire Station 1, which is located at 439 W. Highway 50–all because mold found at Fire Station 3 has displaced the crew during the night, although the crews still assemble there during the day.

A professional Indoor Environmental Consultant concluded that the mold was the result of one or more failing shower pans. Remediation is expected to take 30 days.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in public buildings. Bookmark the permalink.