Firestation: Closed for Mold

Black mold was found in the firestation shower, and ever since, the station has been closed.

Other people follow a paper trail. Byebye mold follows the mold trail. So we’re not surprised to hear that the mold in the shower was the tip of the iceberg, and led to a leak. The leak led to the source of the leak, and a mother lode of mold spread by the heating system.

The fire station is taking bids, and hopes to be back in the firehouse by the summer.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in Mold, video. Bookmark the permalink.