Health District Unhealthy

Southern Nevada Federal Health District was sued for mold exposure that caused terminal sickness. Nevada Health Inspector Dan Pauluk was employed by the district and dying of exposure to mold IN THE DISTRICT own OFFICE, directly over his desk.

Mold was grpwomg over his desk, and apparently the health district knew about it, and failed to take precautions. His wife and caregiver also sued for “cross-contamination.”

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in legal, public buildings. Bookmark the permalink.