Hotel Sued for Exposing Guest to Mold

Park Management Group and Sun Suites are being sued for making a woman sick from exposure to Toxic Mold. Tests confirm that the room was moldy, and it was recommended that she not stay in the room.

On Aug. 3, 2010, Stacy Johnson became ill at Sun Suites from exposure to mold, and on Feb 1, she filed a suit in Galveston County Court. The suit alleges that Park Management Group and Sun Suites knew about the condition of the room. Ms Johnson is seeking a jury trial. She is suing for physical pain, mental anguish, physical impairment, loss of earnings and medical expenses.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in ByeBye, legal. Bookmark the permalink.