Mold and Sick Building Syndrome

Is your home suffering from Sick Building Syndrome?

Are YOU suffering from Sick Building Syndrome?

  • Poor air quality that has been caused by the presence of toxic mold and other contaminants
  • Physical symptoms rarely fit a pattern of any particular illness
  • Airborne mycotoxins infuse the environment, including the air you breathe, hence causing allergic reactions which may be taken to be a flu or virus
  • Symptoms can include headache, chronic fatigue, persistent flu and allergy symptoms, nose and throat irritation, memory loss, difficulty concentrating, dizziness, nausea, and shortness of breath.
  • The very young, the very old, the immune compromised, and individuals suffering from asthma are frighteningly vulnerable to the effects of chronic mold exposure.
  • Infants subjected to the sick building environment may experience pulmonary hemorrhage.
  • Mold may grow in moist, dark, high humidity areas, but in times of no moisture, the spores are designed to wait out dry spells. These spores–whether dead, alive, or in suspended animation– are the source of allergic reactions.

Musty odor? For a professional mold assessment, call Bye Bye Mold™ at 1 (800) 686-1991;

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in ByeBye Bookmark the permalink.