Mold Basics

Mold and Mildew both require water and a food source to grow. (Mold can be found behind the walls, in showers, and anywhere the environment will support it.) Both grow from spores that can cause allergic responses. This is why even if the specific species does not produce mycotoxins, living with mold can still be damaging to a resident’s health.

Mold growing indoors can be trapped inside, producing spores that float in the air, causing respiratory issues for the elderly and infants and those who are immuno-comprimised who inhale the spores, resulting in symptoms like coughing, headaches, scratchy throat, and congestion in the lungs.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in air quality, contamination. Bookmark the permalink.