Mold Lurks

If you have toxic mold, you will know that first you had some kind of leak.

Toxic mold (Strachybotrys) may be related to a number of illnesses, (which doctors know, but which lawyers argue about.) Strachybotrys and Strachybotrys spores can be deadly. Mold spores are easily inhaled and tend to cause symptoms of respiratory allergy. People with long term exposure to toxic mold do tend to develop mold allergies and breathing issues.

You may wonder how that mold got into your house. It is a fact that mold spores waft lightly in the air, and float where they may—and that may be inside your house. If you have adequate ventilation in your home, you are probably getting some spores in that fresh air, unless it is filtered. That mold floats in, finds the damp locations inside your house and starts to grow. Those damp locations may not be where you can see them, but you will be able to smell them, even if it is behind your walls, or under your house, or in your crawlspaces.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in Mold. Bookmark the permalink.