Mold Removed from Iowa Gov mansion

The kitchen, living room and bedrooms all had to be redone when toxic mold infested the Iowa Governor’s mansion. The building tested for high levels of toxic mold. Over the years, leaky windows and ceilings were a breeding ground for fungus.

Toxic mold was removed from the home after the Governor moved out for a few months. Now Terrace Hill has been renovated.

An expensive renovation like this one can be prevented by dealing with the problems before they worsen.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in public buildings, water damage and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.