Mold Victim Awarded Milllions

Mold infestation is something ONE landlord will take seriously. Especially after this Scottsdale tenant was awarded $3.3 million after becoming sick from several types of toxic molds. Pipes in her apartment were not properly connected and drained.

Apartment managers conducted tests, determined the extent of the infestation and performed remediation. Tenant Robin Minium suffered significant permanent hair loss and a neuro-cognitive disorder.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher, legal. Bookmark the permalink.