Mold Victims Rights Association Calls for Attention

The Mold Victims Rights Association has announced that “a family living in the Alliance Residential-managed Gleneagles Apartments in Scottsdale, Arizona, has been exposed to dangerous, health-damaging levels of Stachybotrys, Aspergillus, and Penicillium mold species.”

According to a press release, an apartment in the Alliance Residential, LLC-managed Gleneagles Apartment Homes complex, 8275 E. Bell Rd., Scottsdale, Arizona, may possibly have harmed the health of the tenant family.

The mold inspector found mold cross contamination of all of the contents inside the mold-infested apartment and recommended that the tenants’ furniture, clothing, and other personal possessions be discarded orthoroughly mold decontaminated.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in clean-up, inspection, residential, tenants. Bookmark the permalink.