To get rid of the mycotoxins, you must get rid of the mold. Mold is what creates mycotoxins. As construction developed to become more airtight, trapped moisture became a problem that cannot be ignored, since moisture trapped inside is a primary location where mold can thrive.

To avoid allergenic responses to mycotoxins in eye, nose, throat, and lungs, environmental mold must be removed, water must be removed and the clean, dry, vented area will probably not harbor a mold infestation, unless water leakage or high humidity reoccur.

Testing provides a resource for litigation; it also serves as a record of exposure for health investigations which may also be necessary.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher. Bookmark the permalink.