Plano woman improving after Mold


hospital bed

Lisa Peters, sick from mold exposure, was hospitalized four times since 2012. Dr. Alfred Johnson of Johnson Medical Associates in Richardson gave her a diagnosis of toxic black mold exposure. The mold in her system was also in her townhouse, found by a mold inspector.

It wasn’t negligence. She is just sensitive to mold. She says, “It attacks my central nervous system and is almost like having a stroke,” she said. “I can’t speak, I can’t walk and I have violent tremors.”

Symptoms can include irritation of eyes, nose, throat, cough, fatigue and fatigue while in the environment.

To date, she spent $80K on hospital bills and $20K at Johnson Medical Associates, and says that “[Dr. Johnson] is probably one of the most hands-on, homeopathic doctors.”

She is being treated in a a hyperbaric chamber which enhances the body’s ability to mobilize and metabolize the mold toxin from cells and tissue.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in ByeBye, health, residential and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.