The problem is toxic mold in Pulaski County. Families were complaining of “asthma, reoccurring problems with nosebleeds, headaches and sinus problems.”
- Residents complained of mold growing in the Granite Mountain apartment complex
- Microbiologists confirmed excessive toxic mold growth in multiple areas
- A handyman sent to make repairs painted over the surface and covered it with carpet
- Some residents relocated to other apartments.
- The apartment manager pleaded guilty in environmental court on five counts of failing to meet sanitation requirements.
- The apartment manager returns to court on Oct 15 to deal with mold issues.