School vs Mold in Mt. Vernon

Condensation has created mold in some classrooms of the afflicted G building of Mt. Vernon Township High School. Earlier mold issues have been corrected, supposedly but we all know that any ongoing moisture situation will cause an ongoing mold situation, given the right environmental conditions for mold.

Humidity in the classroom has caused condensation on tables, desks, chairs, floors, walls and equipment, which eventually means mold on tables, desks, chairs, floors, walls and equipment. The situation is being attributed to humid conditions after the air conditioning was turned off. Hopefully the in-house maintenance (wiping the affected pieces down with wipes) and removing the humidity will address the situation.

However, an inspection would reveal if there are soft surfaces which may have been affected, which wipes would not be able to address adequately.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in ByeBye, health, news. Bookmark the permalink.