You may have seen this before, but winter is the season of respiratory illness. You may be thinking you have a winter flu, when all you’ve got is a mold allergy. Do these symptoms look familiar?
√ Itchy, watery eyes
√ Stuffy or runny nose
√ Rash or hives
√ Itchy skin
√ Nose bleeds
√ Breathing disorders
Your mileage will vary. You could have one of these symptoms, all of them or none of them.
@ Note: As a home remedy, consuming local honey can help. A small concentration of spores may reside in honey, enabling your body to develop a natural immunity. On the other hand, this is the reason that honey is NEVER given to babies.
But no matter what your symptoms are, if mold is part of your health problem, then you know what we’re going to say.
- Repair all leaks including those in roofs, windows and pipes.
- Control the moisture in your residence.
- Keep humidity levels between 40 percent and 60 percent.
- Use a dehumidifier if necessary.
- Get an inspection to pin down what kind of mold is affecting you
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.