You may be using bleach to kill mold. There are other options like Borax, which may be preferable because a borax solution does not emit toxic fumes.
We just talked about hepa-filtration in your air system. Hopefully you have a vacuum with hepa-filtration so that you can vacuum any loose mold to reduce the quantity of spores stirred up into the air as you clean. Professionals vacuum, and often follow up with a borax solution to further make sure no dry spores are stirred up.
The borax-water solution you use for cleaning/removing mold should be a ratio of 1 cup of borax per gallon of water.
Saturate the hard surface and let it sit for a moment before you use a scrubbing brush with the borax-water solution to scrub the mold off the surface.
Wipe the surface but rinsing is not necessary. The surface can safely air dry if it is not too wet.