Trichothecenes: No, It’s not a Dinosaur

Trichothecenes are not a type of mold; they are a type of byproduct.

Chemically related mycotoxins called Trichothecenes are commonly found in the urine of sick people living in moldy homes. After skin contact or ingestion, trichothecene mycotoxins cause irritation to the skin or along the internal digestive path and also result in inhibition of protein synthesis, reduced appetite or vomiting. Brain function may be impaired, (with symptoms from slurred speech, ‘fever dreams’, multiple personality disorder or paranoia.)

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher, health. Bookmark the permalink.