Uninhabitable due to MOLD

Residents of the Telluride Apartment Mountain Village complex, a subsidized development, are suffering coughing, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, rashes, wheezing and skin irritation due to mold exposure.

Over two dozen impoverished immigrants (including some undocumented) are now homeless due to their living conditions in the 20 year old complex on Adams Ranch Road in Mountain Village. The mold problem has been in the public eye since 2008. Recently on-site managers complained to inspectors that they were fired for not bleaching the mold “to hide it from inspectors. ”

(This could be questionable, because bleach DOES kill superficial mold, though it is not a solution for invasive mold.)

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in news. Bookmark the permalink.