University of Louisville Student Resident Building Taken Over by Mold

High level of mold spores were detected in one of the residence halls of the University of Louisville.

270 students were requested to move out from the building. Mold spores specifically occupied University of Louisville’s Miller Hall on its Belknap Campus. An inspection implemented during the university fall break last October 5 determined that an infestation of aspergillus and penicillium were present in the hall in greater concentrations inside than out, which is the marker for action. Students had until have until October 14 to move out. No one has claimed illness but U of L spokesman Mark Hebert acknowledged that “mold can aggravate existing respiratory problems.”

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in air quality, clean-up, public buildings, School mold. Bookmark the permalink.