When Politics Lie about public health

The Environmental-expert.com released an article quoting the medical community as saying “Although molds release natural toxins, called mycotoxins, these don’t cause problems to people who live in moldy houses because the toxins don’t diffuse into the air. The only way to be exposed to them is to swallow them.’ “

I would really like to see that original document. It is hard to believe that a member of the medical community actually said this…

Especially since the EPA documents state “‘Many symptoms and human health effects attributed to inhalation of mycotoxins have been reported including: mucous membrane irritation, skin rash, nausea, immune system suppression, acute or chronic liver damage, acute or chronic central nervous system damage, endocrine effects, and cancer.’ The EPA added, ‘it is clearly prudent to avoid exposure to molds and mycotoxins,’ “

To include the featured image in your Twitter Card, please tap or click their icon a second time.
This entry was posted in George Hatcher, Mold and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.